Jan 6, 2010

Daily Raccoon: Handglovery



Day 1: An anatomy of letters to remind Pixel that there are more to letters than the words on candy packets. I promise to take notice of fonts more, to find the reason behind their mysterious meanings and nuances, to be able to give a voice to text with my choice of typeface, and to be able to say more about a letter than "ooh, it pretty."




I think I'll come up with a theme for tomorrow's Daily Raccoon, a theme for the rest of the week, and a theme for next week. Will it make this any easier? Most likely I'll be trying to follow a theme, then have something completely random pop into my head and spend the nest 2 hours fiddling with it while I'm supposed to be working on some other project. Yup, that's usually the case. I hope my boss (doesn't) find this blog - he'll then know the reason behind my silent screen-staring and occasional exclamations of geeky joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment