Jan 10, 2010

Monday Morning Muffins

Hello my forest friends, I didn't post a Daily Raccoon yesterday because Bunny and I were busy making muffins and watching documentaries on Egypt. To make up for it, I'll post some links to a few awesomely inspirational websites, and this link to my carbonmade portfolio just in case anyone's feeling generous enough to spread the love.


For times when you know what you want, but don't know how to get there,
ThinkDesign - 50 Great Illustrator Tutorials and Tips
Noupe - Vector Illustration 60 Illustrator Tutorials, Tips and Best Practices
Smashing Magazine - Useful Glossaries for Web Designers and Developers


For that after-lunch hour when your brain feels like a scoop of icecream,


For people who used to try on every shade of their Mom's lipstick,
COLOURlovers

No comments:

Post a Comment