Jan 27, 2010

We've got some catching up to do

I know I've been a little on the quiet side when it comes to updates, and I swear it's not an excuse when I say that I have literally been working almost around the clock on various projects, one of which I am very excited to show you all! It's a piece of commissioned artwork for a girl's 21st birthday, with a very dreamy, romantic theme that is just what I love to do. I can't put it up here yet since it's meant to be a surprise present, but I promise that you'll be the first to see it as soon as possible!

As for daily designs and weekly work, I will do my very best to keep up, and post at least twice a week. I'm new to this constant-updating thing, so sometimes I get carried away with running all over and forget that I have to post! Till next time, my fellow raccoons, and there will be more work posted up here very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment